The Ebook Central Reader was developed to help you quickly find popular features. The default view includes an expandable Table of Contents, a robust Search Within feature, relevancy ranked search terms by chapter, and a navigation tool bar in the content pane:
1. Book Details View your print and copy allowances.
2. Annotations Icon View your highlights, notes and bookmarks.
3. Search Within Book Type your search term and search results are displayed with frequency bars next to each chapter.
4. Book Download A 3-step process to computers, tablets, and phones.
5. Chapter Download Download a chapter to PDF. Text is searchable and selectable, and a citation is included.
6. Copy Copy the whole page by selecting the copy icon in the navigation toolbar. To copy text within a page, select your text and use the copy icon in the pop-up menu.
7. Print Create a PDF of a page, or a range of pages that can be printed or saved, and which includes a citation of the book.
8. Add to Bookshelf Save this book to your online bookshelf. If you have already added the title, the icon will be disabled.
9. Share Link Copy a URL, which you may share with others at your institution.
10. Cite Create a citation from your choice of styles: APA, Chicago/Turabian - Notes-Bibliography, Chicago/Turabian - Author-Date, Harvard, MLA, or Vancouver. If you have a preferred citation style, you may set that preference in Settings.
11. Search Terms by Chapter and Page Expand the Table of Contents to see search terms by chapter and page and click in the contextual snippet of text to navigate to that page.
12. Zoom Options Zoom in (+), zoom out (-), fit to width, or fit to page.
13. Go To Page To navigate to a specific page in the book, click on top of the page number and enter your desired page.
14. Previous/Next Move backward or forward through a book one page at a time.
15. Settings Reset your password, change your default citation style, and more.